Kennedy Industries’ Field service technicians have a combined 70+ years of experience in service and repair of submersible and industrial pumps. They hold certifications for service on PumpSmart PS200, Cutler Hammer drives, Singer Valves, EIM Controls, Eaton Drives, Square D Drives, ABB drives and Cummins Bridgeway generators. We understand that continuing education is the key to top performance and we strive to increase our knowledge through constant training in the classroom and onsite. With our vast network of support and suppliers, we are a phone call away when technical assistance is needed
Upon arrival to your job site, we will quickly and thoroughly evaluate your station and either provide an on-the-spot solution or make recommendations as to what is needed. Our trucks are stocked with many commonly used electrical components and tools meaning less down time for you. When additional repairs are required, our Inside Sales staff will work with the technicians to provide you with a fast and accurate quote. They will also be your “job planners” for bigger jobs that need coordination of multiple vendors, parts and services.
We offer Emergency Field Service 24/7/365 in cases of critical breakdowns. One call to our afterhours line will initiate a call from a technician who will assist you.
Ask about our Preventative Maintenance Contracts for pumps and generators. Regular maintenance will help keep your station working when you need it and will keep you in compliance with your manufacturer’s warranty terms.
Our Field Repair Services Include
- Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency service calls
- System Analysis including flow measurement and energy audits
- Troubleshooting, evaluation, and repairs
- Onsite training of your staff
- Pump removal and installation
- Control panel evaluation and repair
- Controls programming
- Valve inspection and repair
- Vibration and temperature analysis
- Laser alignment
- Station startup
- Generator startup and preventative maintenance
- Excellent customer service
Our Field Service Fleet
Kennedy Industries has a service fleet of 7 crane trucks and three utility vehicles. The service trucks are equipped with boom cranes capable of lifting up to 8,000 pounds and with a maximum reach of up to 27’. For large pumps, we have large vehicles that can transport pumps up to 60 feet in length.
We will talk to you about your needs, discuss station usage, and customize a plan that best fits your requirements. Whether it be monthly, quarterly or annual visits, we will complete a comprehensive inspection of all components and make sure they meet OEM specifications.
The following is a typical pump station maintenance checklist. This list is modified based on the type of pump and station that is being maintained.
- Inspect control panel
- Inspect level controls and programming
- Take amperage and voltage readings
- Change oil or coolant in pumps
- Check for deteriorating parts
- Perform draw down test
- Check impeller clearances
We also perform comprehensive maintenance checks on station generators, including:
- Inspection of cooling system
- Inspection of exhaust sytem
- Inspect all electrical components and connections
- Ensure all fluids are to manufacturer’s specification
- Replace filters and change oil
- Load bank testing